Thursday, January 25, 2018

Small Biz ideas to promote your brand - hint, this is one of em!

Small business has it rough, let's face it.  Usually it's a skeleton crew - usually one person - who wears ALL the hats trying to get that ball rolling downhill.  I know, it's not easy, heck I'm pushing that sucker myself.

It's especially difficult when small businesses are trying to get a little publication online to drive traffic.  Here are a few ideas that I have also implemented (hence my typing here) which have helped traffic and local notoriety for my business - and can for you this year.

25 ways to promote your Brand

Remember to start locally to grow in your SEO and PR efforts. And always include branded items to extend your reach through Whiteboard Promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment