Thursday, February 7, 2013

What is that thing with the numbers on your desk?

I read an interesting blog post today that really made an impact on how technology has changed us - some might say for the worse!  Email, Facebook, Twitter, Text, etc. - we've forgotten as a society that we have a new "old school" form of communication - the telephone.

Yes, it's really easy to simply email or text someone, or even show that YOU ARE PISSED OFF!!!! in worded diatribe, but whatever happened to simple conversation?  Is the written word easier in problem solving, showing emotion, or conveying urgency?  I struggle with that at times, and I'd like to hear from you - by phone preferably - what you think.

If you don't know my phone number, text me...

Read More on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment