Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Custom Imprinted Eraselets: Fun-ctional School fundraising product!

My wife gets full credit for finding this fantastic product!  Custom imprinted Eraselets are essentially eraser bracelets!  With the silicone bracelet still growing in our industry (I should know, I'm wearing two as I type) the Eraselet is a perfect off-shoot that is made specifically for kids to use in the classroom.

Made in the ole USA, I have placed the custom imprinted Eraselets in to several programs, including the Atlanta Silverbacks, who used it for giveaways at youth soccer games, to Gwinnett Science, who is using this for their Science Fair program, to Alabama's Safe Routes to School program, promoting awareness of walking safely to school.


Here's a video of how this unique eraser bracelet works, try this out for any of your back to school promotions!


No comments:

Post a Comment